Tried Mindfulness but struggling to keep practising on your own?
You’re not alone!
It can be so hard to stay motivated, can’t it? Even when we know how beneficial Mindfulness is for us it can be a real challenge to find the time and put our own well-being first…
Sometimes we all need a bit of encouragement and support to stay on track and remind us of why we started practising Mindfulness in the first place and I’m delighted to announce that help is at hand!
The Staying Mindful course is for you if you have completed a mindfulness programme and:
- you struggle to make time for mindfulness, even though you know it’s good for you!
- you can feel old habits of stress, overthinking or worry starting to creep back in
- you find it easier to stay on track when you have support from a teacher and a group
- you want to dive deeper and keep learning about Mindfulness
Over 10 weeks we will revisit key concepts and practices from the eight-week course, as well as exploring new ideas and themes. Each session will combine time for guided meditation, personal reflection and group discussion and suggestions for optional home practice.
• Thursdays 7-8.30pm
• 27th January – 7th April (no session on February 24th due to half-term)
• Online, via Zoom
• For anyone who has completed an eight-week mindfulness course with me, or another teacher
– Standard: £165
– Supporter: £195 (for those on higher incomes who would like to support concessionary places)
– Concession: £135 (for those in financial hardship)
Want to find out more or book your place?
Email Sally: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact me, email email@example.com or for regular mindful inspiration, tips and resources join the Mindfulness in Oxford mailing list.